Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fleet controls in Imperium: Galactic War are extensive, and learning the ins and outs may be the difference between success and failure in sector space.
- Clicking on a ship or its icon in the hex grid (pictured at right) selects it.
- F1 - F6 now selects the corresponding ship in your fleet.
- 1 - 6 selects the corresponding ship if there’s no group bound to the key.
- A and D cycles through the ships in your current fleet.
- Shift + Click on an un-selected ship or its icon to add to selection
- Shift + F1 - F6 adds the corresponding ship to the selection
- Shift + A or Shift + D adds the next or previous fleet to your selection
- Ctrl + Drag selects all ships under the rectangle you drag out
- Shift + Drag adds all ships under the rectangle to your selection
- Q or Ctrl + A selects all the ships in your fleet
- Shift + Click on a selected ship or its hex grid icon removes it from the selection
Selecting Ship TypesEdit
- Double Click on an unselected ship or its icon to select all of its type
- Double Press F1 - F6 to select all ships of the corresponding type
- Double Press 1 - 6 (with no bound group) to select all of that type
- Shift + Double Click ship or icon to add all ships of that type to selection
- T and R cycle through selecting your ships by ship type
Binding Selection to Hot KeyEdit
- Ctrl + 1 - 6 to bind the selected ships to the pressed number key
- 1 - 6 selects the bound group instead of the individual ship (if bound)
- Group bindings are saved (by fleet slot) across battles and fleet changes
- A ship can be a member of any number of bound groups at a time
- G and E cycle through the selection of all your bound groups
- Clicking on an enemy ship orders your selected ships to attack it
- W and S cycle through the targets in the battle for your selected ships
- Clicking on open space orders your selected ships to move there