The fleet controls in Imperium: Galactic War are extensive, and learning the ins and outs may be the difference between success and failure in sector space.
- Clicking on a ship or its icon in the hex grid (pictured at right) selects it.
- F1 - F6 now selects the corresponding ship in your fleet.
- 1 - 6 selects the corresponding ship if there’s no group bound to the key.
- A and D cycles through the ships in your current fleet.
- Shift + Click on an un-selected ship or its icon to add to selection
- Shift + F1 - F6 adds the corresponding ship to the selection
- Shift + A or Shift + D adds the next or previous fleet to your selection
- Ctrl + Drag selects all ships under the rectangle you drag out
- Shift + Drag adds all ships under the rectangle to your selection
- Q or Ctrl + A selects all the ships in your fleet
- Shift + Click on a selected ship or its hex grid icon removes it from the selection
Selecting Ship TypesEdit
- Double Click on an unselected ship or its icon to select all of its type
- Double Press F1 - F6 to select all ships of the corresponding type
- Double Press 1 - 6 (with no bound group) to select all of that type
- Shift + Double Click ship or icon to add all ships of that type to selection
- T and R cycle through selecting your ships by ship type
Binding Selection to Hot KeyEdit
- Ctrl + 1 - 6 to bind the selected ships to the pressed number key
- 1 - 6 selects the bound group instead of the individual ship (if bound)
- Group bindings are saved (by fleet slot) across battles and fleet changes
- A ship can be a member of any number of bound groups at a time
- G and E cycle through the selection of all your bound groups
- Clicking on an enemy ship orders your selected ships to attack it
- W and S cycle through the targets in the battle for your selected ships
- Clicking on open space orders your selected ships to move there